Photo Contest: New Mexico Calendar 2019
Free annual photo contest for the NM State Employees Credit Union Calendar 2018 with submission due date June 1st 2017.
This contest is being sponsored and juried by New Mexico Credit Union. The contest jury will select twelve photos to be featured in the NM State Employees Credit Union calendar 2018.
Contest rules and restrictions
- The contest is absolutely free, e.g. there is no charge neither for the registration of your Isigma Photo account, nor for the image submissions.
- Only 12 own photographs from one single account. Extra photos will be deleted without notification.
- Submission is open till June 15th, 12pm PDT.
- Photographs have to depict the beauty and authenticity of the New Mexico state in genres: nature, cityscape, people.
- Submission file format: JPEG, landscape orientation with Letter size aspect ratio (11 x 8.5), no borders, or watermarks.
- Submission image size: 1024px wide. We recommend to downsize your photos on your side, otherwise our website will do it automatically.
- While submitting photos via the upload form, please add the depicted scene location, or event name to the Title field, and your full name for calendar credit to the Details field.
- Full size finished photos will be requested from the winners after the contest. Acceptable winners image formats: TIFF (no layers), PSD (no layers), JPEG 100%. No added sharpening, or watermarks.
Isigma Photo Selection
In addition to the calendar winners, Isigma Photo will choose ONE own favorite photo, which may, or may not be among the calendar winners. The Isigma Photo Selection photo will be awarded with:
- photo credit on Isigma Photo website;
- 100% discount on paid subscription to Sharpen Your Skills photo courses, or online Lightroom courses;
- +500 credit (if not the contest winner).
- Each contest participant, who has not been selected as a winner will receive +100 account award in July 2018.
- Isigma Photo discounts and awards for the winners will be available in July 2018.
- Monetary prize from Credit Union – July to August 2018 (estimate from previous years contests).
- Hard copy of the actual calendar can be picked up at any Credit Union office in NM after January 1st 2019.
You can ask questions, or discuss photos before submission in the contest dedicated forum.