• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Photo Contest: New Mexico Calendar 2016

Forums Photography Forums Photo Contests Photo Contest: New Mexico Calendar 2016

• Author

Admin
    Keymaster

This is an annual photo contest for the NM State Employees Credit Union calendar with a due time near the end of May 2015 and hosted by Isigma Photo.

The submission is free. Each of 12 winning images will receive a photo credit (printed on 6,500 calendars), plus $25.00, plus one copy of the actual calendar. You can submit your images for the contest by uploading to the folder NM 2016 Calendar (you have to register in the group to upload).

In addition, each member of Isigma Photo educational community receives +1 reward point for attending the contest, and +1 reward point for each winning image. To receive these rewards just reply to this topic “I’m in”.

:

Contest rules and restrictions:

• Images have to depict the beauty and authenticity of the New Mexico state in genres: nature, cityscape, people.

• Landscape orientation Letter size aspect ratio (11″ x 8.5″), no borders. Limit your images to 2000px long side.

• After uploading, add the location and the title in the Caption area below the image.

• Each photographer is limited to submit up to 10 own images. Extra images will be deleted.

• After the final selection the winner will send me images in full size, finished without added sharpening, or watermarks. Winners image formats: TIFF (no layers), PSD (no layers), JPG 100%.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Beverley Sinclair
    Participant
    Reward Points: 2 450 RP

I’m in!

Photogalz6
    Participant
    Reward Points: 200 RP

I’m in!

John Strogg
    Participant
    Reward Points: 4 200 RP

I’m in!

Mesa Girl
    Participant
    Reward Points: 100 RP

I’m in!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Isigma Photo. All rights reserved

Login

Register

FACEBOOKGOOGLECreate an Account